Startups for Good is a weekly podcast exploring high-growth and high-values ventures. Join us to hear how startups can be a force for good.
We're different from other podcasts that are more generally about startups and investing. At Startups for Good, we are focused on those ventures that are solving the world's most important problems.
Guests include founders of mission-driven companies, creators of startup nonprofits, and their investors/donors plus other inspiring thinkers and doers.
Some of our previous guests include:
- Ben Chesler (co-founder of Imperfect Foods)
- Marc Tarpenning, (Cofounder of Tesla and Venture Partner, Spero Ventures)
- Lynn Stout (Professor at Cornell Law School and Author of The Shareholder Value Myth)
- Tiffany Chu (founder and CEO of Remix)
- Seth Sternberg (founder and CEO of Honor)
- Ross Burhdorf (CEO of ZenBusiness)
Your host is Miles Lasater, co-founder and CEO of Purpose Built. As a venture studio, Purpose Built brings together pre-idea entrepreneurs, capital, coaching, and resources to turn the best ideas into great companies focused on fintech, upskilling, and the future of work. Miles has started 3 companies, 2 nonprofits and 1 family with 4 kids. He has been a founder, VC, angel investor, business school professor, board member, donor, improv comedian and dancer. He serves on the board of tech nonprofit Curious Learning.
Join Our Email List
Join our email list to stay in touch and get notifications when each episode is published.